Saturday, February 19, 2011


Lexism of the Day: telling her "mama's tired" as i lay on the floor ... she runs over with a blanket while saying "awww" and lays down on me. 
OMG Moment: watching lexi eat bubbles while bathing and wondering, for a split second, if this was the beginning of weird stuff to come. like maybe one day she'd be on that TLC show where people are addicted to strange things like eating laundry detergent and sleeping with their blow dryer. 
Current Craving: decisiveness 
Try this:  calling someone and asking how they are without any intention of talking about yourself. aka: cut back on the me me me me me me. 
Avoid this: asking yourself why/what-if about things you know you can't go back and change.
Quote/lyric that fits the day: "You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings."




No comments:

Post a Comment