Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Some like it hot and some ... get heartburn

You ever tried curing heartburn with Merlot? Well, don’t. The only time in my life I’ve ever had heartburn before tonight, was when I was pregnant ... and I don’t THINK I ever turned to wine for relief :) So anyway, I don’t keep Tums on hand now ... I figured the next best thing may be to “numb” it, right? I wish I could say someone actually suggested this remedy so I could blame them for the fire-pit-feeling I have going on in my chest ... I can’t even cite Google for this disaster. Just a little blonde moment, I suppose. Hey, lay off me ... at least I think outside the box. 
Speaking of, still trying to get used to Blogspot and all of their boxes and gadgets and tools ... so bare with my useless stories about spicy food until I can make this thing do what I want it to. 
In the meantime, you can expect the following every single day (unless it gets crappy feedback then I MIGHT stop). Just a little way to break up the monotony of it all (and, of course, channel my ADD) .. 
Lexism of the day: learning to say “Thick thighs” (thanks Nani)
OMG Moment: Lexi eating the bubbles from her dirty bath water-- and loving it.
Current craving: Sunshine & palms ... 
Try this: Edamame YUM
Read this: If You Give a Pig a Pancake 
Avoid this: chugging sugar free red bull
Quote/lyric that fits the day: “You and your heart shouldn’t feel so far apart.”
PS. Nearing the end of my first glass of wine and I must say, heartburn is gone-I guess I’m resourceful after all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment